Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love Me Some Me

I was absolutely disappointed in myself last night. I was still 3 pounds from my goal weight and it was the last day of the month. I really really REALLY fucking hate not reaching a goal I set for myself, especially one so small.

I woke up this morning and immediately weighed myself. I did it. I achieved my goal. I don't know how I did it, but I did it.

Now it's on to the next goal. Another 10 pounds, another month.

Because I tend to forget how I went about losing weight when I think about the past I am going to post a day's menu for myself. Basically, this is what I've eaten almost every day for the last 30 days. My average caloric intake is anywhere between 800-1000 a day, but after an hour of exercising I net an average of 500-700.

To my future self,

If you want to lose weight again, do this. Put down the pork chop, fattie. Step away from the carbs. Eat this:

Breakfast:

2 slices of turkey bacon
3.5 large eggs
1 half Orowheat sandwich thin with a small amount of butter

Calories: 379

Lunch:

2 cups romaine lettuce
5 oz cherub tomatoes
1 tablespoon light Italian dressing
1/2 serving of baked chicken breast

Calories: 163

Dinner:
5 oz tilapia
2 cups Brussels sprouts, with 1 slice turkey bacon
1/2 baked sweet potato with 1 tablespoon of butter

Calories: 390

Snack:
1/2 serving baked chicken breast

Calories: 60


3 comments:

Thomas said...

Words cannot describe how proud I am of you. Inspiration, determination and strength of character are what you possess. I love you very much, my Queen.

S said...

Mo, you're the bomb! 10 lbs in a month is AWESOME--good for you!!

Slick said...

CONGRATS!!! But do me a favor and make sure you are taking vitamins etc. Don't want you to go anemic or anything mmmkay???