Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Secret No More

The cat is officially out of the bag. Thomas and I have purchased our first home together. We are closing next week, moving in a month, and I could not be more excited for us and our new adventure together.

There will be photos, oh yes. Thomas and I have grand ideas about this new home of ours. It's older and needs updating. Thankfully he and I are handy enough and we plan to tackle these home improvements on our own. New kitchen, new bathrooms, new flooring, etc. I am absolutely giddy. And not just because I get to pick out paint colors and wear a tool belt either.

Due to the wonders of the interwebs, and knowing how easy it is to obtain personal information (not to mention a few prying eyes who I feel don't really need to know what I'm doing or where I'm living) we may create a new (and password protected) blog to detail the trials, tribulations, and excitement of renovating our new home. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Non-Girlfriend said...

Oh goody. When's the house-warming?