Monday, February 2, 2009

Announcement

My very good friend D from Canada went and started herself a blog to document her upcoming RnY Gastric Bypass surgery. This is such an amazing and life changing event and I am so very glad she's decided to write about it. If you'd like to follow along feel free...

My Journey - RnY Style

Oh and D? I think you're divine and gorgeous just as you are now but you are gonna be SMOKIN' HOT when it's all said and done. I'm so proud of you! Love ya, woman. *SMOOCHES*


3 comments:

LaDeeDa said...

*BLUSH*

Thanks for the shout out! You are the reason I decided to start writing this blog.

Thanks for the love and support!

Mark Eisenmann said...

While reading your birthday blog I thought for sure you were going to say that you had the best birthday because you found out that I was coming back to work with you. I am really upset, but its probably just my PMS kicking in.

Anonymous said...

BD: Pfft, you may be coming back to work but you still won't be in the office. All that means to me is the increase in harassing phone calls and that occasionally you might make your way to the office to drive me to Starbucks.