Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Feel Pretty...Oh So Pretty...The Lower Half At Least

After HOURS of scanning the intarwebz I FINALLY found a bathing suit I didn't entirely loathe, courtesy of Victoria's Secret. I didn't have to spend a fortune on it, I even got free shipping too. It was perfect. Until I put it on.

I had tried to order what I THOUGHT would fit me properly but apparently I over-estimated the size of my ass and UNDER-estimated the size of my torso. Whoops! So when I put it on a basically looked like a lumpy sausage with a baggy ass.

I.am.so.hot.

Needless to say, that suit is going back.

This is where I give MAD props to VS and their system. I found another suit online, called their number, and they are sending it to me with no shipping, AND it took all of about 5 minutes. Dear God I hope this one fits me or else...well I don't know but SOMETHING will happen! More than likely I'll throw myself on the floor and cry like a toddler. Or maybe I'll grow up and just re-order another damn suit. Whichever.

In other news, I am excited to report that there are 51 days til my fine Victoria's Secret swimsuit clad ass will be on A BOAT headed for Mexico. I.CANNOT.WAIT.





2 comments:

flea said...

I don't think there is anything worse than trying on a bathing suit, and then to get one that actually fits...ugh. good luck & don't be so hard on yourself

LaDeeDa said...

On my quest for a new swimsuit to take to Australia I shopped 4 hour intervals 7 times! I finally gave up and order 6 suits from Land's End (free shipping and you can return things to Sears in store). I managed to fine 1 suit that fit. I like Land's End b/c they have long torso and also suits based on cup size. So its easy to mix and match.

Good luck!!!