Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Year In Pictures (For The Most Part)

January -





Rockin out!

What a way to start off the new year. Dancing, drinking, laughing, doin the stanky leg and the single ladies dance. It was by far the best New Year's Even party I have ever been to in my life.

My birthday came and went and nothing bad happened! In fact, it was a fantastic birthday. The best evar. I was showered with gifts and love and even received my first lap dance. I could've done without the lap dance.


February and March -

Thomas and I started to quietly plan our wedding and get details in order. We continued to work out on a regular basis but we seemed to be treading water. It would be another month before we started to hit it hard.


April -

Thomas The Wizard



OMG so dirty but so cute!

We hit up our not-so-local Ren Fest for wenches and beers and anything that had "ye olde" something or other in it. I got to hold my first piglet and Thomas got to play with swords. All in all I think it was a successful trip.


May -

Teh gurlies

We are such goofballs

Someone's a happy camper







May was the kick-off of what turned out to be an amazing summer. Trips to AZ for a SWMH Club meeting. Seeing my baby sister graduate from high school. Good times with great friends and lots and lots of beer. Summer = beer drinking, it's just the way it is.

Thomas and I announced our engagement to our families in May. With a wedding date and location set we knew that it was time to continue stepping up our gym game. We worked hard, every single day, and it was really starting to pay off.


June and July -

OMG We are SO adorable!

Complimentary dessert!

Picking out a wedding dress, continuing to work out, willing the months to pass so we could get to the end of September. Thankful that summer was in full force we spent a good amount of time sitting by a pool. Thomas and I properly celebrated our first year together by stuffing our faces with tasty food and thanking our lucky stars that we found each other.


August -



Wedding Gifts!!

One month away from the wedding and we were beyond excited. At this point I started seeing noticeable changes in my body after working out so hard over the summer. Feeling fantastic and elated that we were hitting our goals. Seeing a concert with friends and enjoying our last bit of summer.


September -





WOO HOO!

















FINALLY! September was here! Oktoberfest and Vegas! There was a lot of beer and food consumed in September.

Surrounded by the people we love we said our vows. I have never been more happy in my entire life! I am still so touched that every one came. I have so many wonderful memories and I am thankful every single day that we are so loved.


October -

Big Tex!





With summer officially over and the warm weather making it's way out of town we hit the Texas State Fair for fried foods and more good memories. We were most definitely enjoying married life.


November -

We stuffed our faces at Thomas' parent's house for Thanksgiving and booked ourselves a cruise for much warmer destinations. With the weather getting more and more chilly out Cozumel in January was starting to sound like a fabulous idea.


December -

















The last month of the year had finally come! Christmas parties spent with friends. A quiet and uneventful Christmas at Thomas' parent's house. And finally Thomas' birthday. We now look forward to New Year's Eve and another party guaranteed to rock our faces off.

-----

I know everyone says how they can't believe how quickly the last year as flown and how SOOOOO much has happened to them in that year and blah blah blah, but in my case it's absolutely TRUE.

When I was going through all of our pictures to prepare for this post I was amazed at the number of months in which we didn't take a single picture. This whole year was a blur. A wonderful blur. We seemed to cram a lifetime of memories into 365 days but we still have so many more memories to make.

Thank you to my beautiful friends for making this yet another year to remember.

Thank you to my husband for being my dream come true. I love you.

Good-bye 2009, I will remember you fondly.


3 comments:

S said...

Oops, I came back to delete my comment and it's gone!

Sorry for being so negative on your happy, positive post. I truly am glad that 2009 was a memorable year for you. :-)

Mo said...

It's not deleted, it's just a few posts down. :o) And no worries about negativity. Here's hoping that 2010 treats you well, my friend. Happy New Year!

flea said...

wow, I love this! loved all the pics and it's true for me too, 2009went by in a total blur!

here's to nothing but good times & happiness in 2010!