Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Run Down

I was kinda hoping that the next time I wrote I would be doing it from the comfort of my corner office overlooking a golf course all while raking in huge amounts of money just because I am me, but alas, that is not the case. I'm sitting here from the not-so-comfortable office chair that has held my ass for last 7 years. Nothing has changed. I've applied everywhere, but no success. Just like with the weight loss I am not going to fret about it. I'll continue to make what I make now and make the absolute best out of it. I also pray each day for the strength to hold off the choking of my co-workers and/or clients.

This Thursday I will fly to Arizona for yet another fabulous SWMH Club meeting with my girls Elle and Princess. I haven't laid eyes on them since the wedding in September and I am giddy with excitement. Oh ladies, I have missed you so. I can't wait to get hammered with you.

You SO know there will be pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Also, maybe some drunk posting.

Speaking of pictures...I have some. Let me show you them.


Thomas and I have recently embarked on a journey to find the perfect cheeseburger. Thankfully there are a shit ton of restaurants in the DFW area and most of them don't suck! We also enjoy taking photos of our food and posting them on FB to make our friends and family green with envy.







We don't just limit ourselves to hamburgers and fries. While man really can exist on those two alone (and beer, let's never forget beer) we also eat seafood and cheese fries. Really good cheese fries with bacon. LOTS of bacon.


In other news, my dogs are adorable.

3 comments:

Scottsdale Princess said...

Uhm the quest for the perfect cheeseburger may be a deterrent in the weight loss journey. LOL!

WOMAN GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!

MUAH

Squeeeeeee at the goggie faces!

Mo said...

Cheat meals, my friend. Cheat meal. They are the only things that keep me sane. And rum. And beer.

TWO DAYS OMG!

lizabrat said...

Your dogs aren't the only adorable ones... ;)

Have a blast in AZ!