Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday Re-Cap...Finally

Nothing bad happened on my birthday. Not a single thing.

I woke up next to the man that I love. I received numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages from the people who I hold near and dear. I had lunch with friends and Thomas. I did a little shopping for myself. I napped, and it was spectacular. Thomas and I had a wonderful dinner and then spent the rest of the night out on the town.

If there is one day of the year you should feel special it should be on your birthday, the day you were brought into this world. I felt special that day.

In the end, it was perfect. A perfect birthday. I couldn't have asked for more.



3 comments:

flea said...

YAY!! i'm so glad that you had the perfect day, and you are so right, we should feel special and loved on the day that we were brought into this marvelous world!!

Anonymous said...

You could have had me and Elle there. that would be more. Right?

I'm jes sayin.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your day was so great. I hope it gets better every year.