Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let The Freaking Out Commence!

Brace yourself...North Texas is under a WEATHER ALERT.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Seriously, people. It's wet outside, and yes it is cold, but must we all act like idiots? I wish I were kidding, I really do. There are people online right now who are UP IN ARMS because they had to go to work today. People who have nothing better to do than sit in a chat room and talk to other people about when the roads might start to ice.

Feel free to join in on the chat if you're in the DFW area and actually give a shit. But a word of warning, don't write "OMG Y'ALL. IT'S WET AND COLD OUTSIDE! I THINK WE MIGHT DIE." They frown upon that.

1 comment:

The Fly said...

Why people freak out about weather is beyond me. Is there snow and ice on the road? Stay at home, you should have enough provisions to keep you munching on crap for a couple of days. Is it water and wind? Quit your damned belly-aching!

ILYBS