Thursday, January 15, 2009

NBHHY* UPDATED!

Less than 12 hours until my birthday.

Had a damn good lunch courtesy of my boss. Received giftcard and card that made me chuckle because it all referred to us as "inmates".

Outlook for the rest of the evening: Positive. Involves chicken and chocolate pudding. Don't ask.



*Nothing Bad Has Happened Yet

*UPDATED*

Here's the birfday loot so far!

Early birthday gifts!!

Sweet and funny birfday cards from my co-workers, my wonderful Gramma, and my homegirl Princess!!! As well as some sweet smellin' lotions and soaps (I think she's trying to tell me something) and pink Crocs from Thomas!!! PINK! CROCS! With butterfly button thingies on them!! OMG! I used to hate/loathe Crocs with a passion but after wearing Thomas' on occasion and realizing how gawdawful comfortable they are, I wanted a pair for myself and now I gots them!! Lovelovelovelovelovelove!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl U Stank! HAAAAAhahahahahah!

No no no. I just LOVE the schmell of that stuff and wanted to share the love.

HAPPY BIRDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

flea said...

happy belated b-day Mo!!

Anonymous said...

I love you. But, no matter how much I love you, it won't stop me making fun of you in crocs.

That's all I'm sayin.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! haha ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love you... but you better not be wearing those crocs outside the house. You are too hot for that!

I understand they are the most comfortable "shoe" ever- I wear them when I am cleaning house or doing yard work. But they are not to be worn OUT, that is just wrong.

xoxo