Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Blaming This On Someone Else

Remember how I said in that last post that I was sick of being lazy and not working out and not eating well and possibly gaining weight and how I didn't want to get fat again and OMG I really need to shut my mouth and I never should've said anything cause then I went and ate this...


Ham and cheese omelet

That? That's a ham and swiss cheese omelet that was the size of my fucking HEAD. Oh and let us not forget the bacon waffle.

Bacon waffle

ALL HAIL THE BACON FUCKING WAFFLE and God for it is His creation. RECOGNIZE.

Oh and I didn't work out this weekend either. Ugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely you did not eat ALL of BOTH of those things? right?

Mo said...

I did. Ugh. And I totally hated myself for it.

Anonymous said...

Bacon? And a waffle? Together? In one mouth watering plateful of sinful deliciousness?

Sweet Mother of God -- where do I sample this delectable piece of goodness?!??!

(And if you tell me the waffle can be a blueberry waffle, I swear I'm gonna fall out right here and now...)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Together! BACON AND WAFFLE AND FUCKING SYRUP! In one bite!! And all of it can be yours at The Original Pancake House. Find one near you STAT.

Oh yea, and you can get whatever you want in it. All you gotta do is ask cause that shit ain't on the menu.

flea said...

yummy! why does food have to be sooo good?? and I too am off the "wagon" with dieting and exercise and have packed on the poundage...not cool, yet I can't seem to get motivated to get back on the wagon