Friday, April 24, 2009

Ugh

No lie I have about a gajillion (that's a lot) of those ouch-less hair ties at the apartment and at least a dozen strewn about the Jeep. So why is it that when I am sitting at my desk and I need one to tie back the The Hair there isn't a single effing one in my purse? WHY? And yesterday when I thought my newly acquired bangs were the best thing since sliced fucking bread? Well it's HUMID and they are FLAT now and THEY.WON'T.STAY.OUT.OF.MY.EYES. Jaysus. Next time I think it would be such a great idea to get bangs I wish someone would just slap me across the nose with a rolled up newspaper and say, "No, Mo. NO. Bad idea. Bad."

3 comments:

S said...

Ah, what a switch! Last post you loved the new haircut. How quickly the bloom is off the rose! ;-)

I can't do bangs myself. Too high a forehead and two cowlicks at the top of it. I tried 'em last summer, and they were a dismal failure, never looked right.

Oh, and I keep those "ouch-less" hair ties everywhere, too. Never know when you're gonna need one!

Scottsdale Whore said...

There is never a pony holder IN MY PURSE - so frustrating.
They seem to be excellent cat toys though.
ALso bangs are the devil.
And 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm like you. I have a million hair ties all over the place. On my stick shift, there is about 6 or 7 at all times. My bathroom, living room, and bedroom always have a handful lying all over the place.

How many are in my purse or at work?

zero.

It doesn't make sense.