Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Post Where I Talk About Getting Nothing Done

I can barely contain myself today. We're going on 26 hours til SWMH Club - Cinco de Drinko commences and I am STOKED. 26! Hours! To! Go! SQUEE!

So many things have killed my productivity this week. Our office is being removed of it's hideous 16 year-old wallpaper, then textured, then painted. There are several strange men wandering through the office who don't speak a lick of English but they do know how to drop nose hair burning ass bombs in our bathroom and listen to Tejano music REALLY LOUD.

Then there's this new game I've been playing on my iPhone (Did I not tell you about my new iPhone? Oh, my bad. CAUSE I GOT A NEW IPHONE AND IT IS EVERYTHING I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND MORE. It's like kittens and raindows and lepracorns and chocolate and nerdy bliss all wrapped in one beautiful touch screen case. Lovelovelove to Thomas for hooking his woman UP.) and the game is just ADDICTING and I can't STOP playing it. So I'm trying to pretend I'm getting something ANYTHING done at work and I'm playing games on the phone (in case you may have forgotten it's an iPhone. Which is awesome.) and emailing Elle and Princess with nothing but "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" , it's been an exhausting day. SQUEEing takes a lot out of a girl.

26 hours to go.26 hours to go.26 hours to go.

No comments: