Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guns, Visiting The Naughty Store, And Playing With Baby Pigs

Warning: This post was written after several cups of coffee and an energy pill. The poor grammar and puncuation may make your head explode. Read on at your own peril.


I'm never surprised anymore where Thomas and I seem to end up on the weekends. One moment we're at the gun show looking for ammo, the next we're walking out with Thomas smiling from ear to ear cause he's got a new bang-bang toy, and then we end up at an "adults only" store laughing our asses off at butt plugs and giant dongs, and THEN we're at the mall making fun of fake plastic people and King of the Gingers (for real, the dude had a ginger fire red fauxhawk that was like 2 feet tall and arms so long he could've scratched his knees without bending over) and then we LOL'd all the way home. Also, the mall on a Saturday night? Filled to the brim with hormonal teenagers and you could smell the cheap perfume, Proactiv, and pheromones as soon as you walked in the door. You couldn't PAY me to be that age again.

So Sunday morning Thomas and I head out with a couple of friends to the renaissance festival of awesomeness where we proceed to spend more money on beer and games than on food and I got to hold a baby pig (seriously, baby pigs are adorable and I want one now and I almost CRIED when I held the little pink one. You can see the GLEE on my face) and I took video of Thomas shooting a bow and arrow and I fed a llama and Kimberly cried cause of the haunted dungeon that her husband forced her to go in to and I saw a lot of nerds and hippies and women who were bearing their midriffs when they really REALLY shouldn't have. We took a helluva lot of pictures and we laughed all day and then we had Chinese food and went home and crashed hard core. So I'm gonna stop with my horrible run-on sentences and finally post the damn videos and pictures. ENJOY THE AWESOMENESS.

Renaissance Festival - April 2009 - Picture set




Oh Em GEEEEEEE baby piggehs!!!!



Thomas is SO the new and improved Robin Hood.



Heh heh, I said "Whack it"


P.S. 3 days till my ass is in Arizona chillin' with my girls and basking in the hot ass sun and laughing our butts off on the porch. WOO!

No comments: