Friday, May 1, 2009

Mojangle OUT

In less than TWO hours I will be well on my way to see my gurls in the big A-Z. I'm wearing jeans and GOD I hope that wasn't a bad decision. Cause ya know, it's fucking hot there. And don't give me that bullshit about it being a "dry heat". When it's hot it's HOT and at 110 degree at 8 in the morning it don't matter if it's wet, damp, humid, or dry. Hot is HOT. My only defense is that I look damn cute in jeans.

While Thomas may be over the moon about FINALLY getting some damn piece and quiet around here and having the entire bed to himself so that he may SPRAWL I will for sure miss him and the puppehs. However, a girl's weekend (especially with these girls) are muchly needed for the soul and I cannot wait to revel in the laughter and just fucking enjoy the time (what little of it there is) to be with these women.

Stay tuned for pictures and drunken blog posts and lists of these we say that are funny as HELL to us but may not make any damn sense to anyone who isn't hammered or wasn't there. Or both.

Let the SWMH Club - Cinco de Drinko commence!!

1 comment:

flea said...

YAY!!! pls, pls have a drink for me (cuz i'm pregnant and I can't) cannot wait for the pics and the stories