Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lordy

I know, I know, I should've done the SWMH Club update by now but I haven't. Hell, I was GOING to blog from Arizona but you know, shit got in the way. Like DRINKING, and HAVING FUN, and being LAZY. Seriously, we didn't go anywhere last weekend. Oh, wait, scratch that. We went to Walmart where I saw Elle start to lose her ever loving shit because everything in that store was switched around and under construction and SUN SCREEN WAS BY THE DOG FOOD ZOMFG. I can't blame her though, all homegirl wanted was some damn rotisserie style chicken and they were out. OUT OF CHICKEN. All I wanted was something in my belly to help with the alcohol I had started drinking at 8 that morning.

This weekend was so good for my soul. There is nothing better than sitting around on Elle's back porch and laughing til your side hurts. I hadn't seen these women in almost a year and when we were all sitting around it was like I was just there the weekend before. A lot has changed for all three of us in the last year but in the end we are still the same. Funny, loud, drinking, smoking, cussing, kick ass women.

Thank you Princess and Elle for a memorable and wonderful weekend. Thank you for my gifts and thank you for being amazing friends. Friends that are always on your side but will call you on your shit if need be. I am one lucky bitch to know you both.

SWMH Club - Cinco de Drinko - May 2009 in pictures



1 comment:

SLICK said...

I did not cry when I hugged you at the airport. I consider that a win. Also you did not barf when you hugged me, the one who hadn't SHOWERED in two days, because I didn;t want to waste time getting clean when mah babies were on the porch, honestly someone needs to make me shower next time ok? win/win.
See you in October, "Puppeh"
I love you so much.