Friday, July 24, 2009

64 Days

I'd like to blame my lack of posts on mucho excitement and the fact that I'm so busy that I never have time to post, but I'd be lying. It's mostly out of pure laziness really. So today I give you a post with random pictures from my Jesus phone, I mean iPhone.


Lee Trevino? Is that you? And why are you in Dallas eating at Five Guys? I'm so confused.

Bang bang mofos.
Every now and again my retired boss comes into the office to take a break from his cattle ranching obsession. When he does he's usually packing mass amounts of heat. This one was just cute though. Made me want to Bedazzle it and keep it in a bright pink holster with a Hello Kitty sticker on it.

Seriously?  Enough is enough.
Ugh, Texas summers. 105 degrees is insane.

Getting muh herr did
Three hours to go from red to kinda blonde. A trial of what I'll have done before leaving for Vegas. I looked like an alien with all that foil on my head. A smelly peroxided up alien.

I'm such a camera whore
Me not long after the three hour hair makeover and a whopping $135.00. I love my hairdresser. Oh and I'm a camera whore.

Mmmm...tilapia
Have I mentioned that Thomas is a chef? A really really fantastic chef? One that makes me yummy dinners that are also really effing healthy? Gotdayum I love that man.

9 comments:

Scottsdale Whore said...

That MUST be healthy because I cannot discern whattheefuckityfuck it IS. A banana with scrambled eggs on top and an orange in a wood thingie? Wha?

Anonymous said...

It's tilapia! It was sooo good!!

luckysevn said...

OMG you look 'effing gorgeous!!!
Aside from your hawt-ness, I'm with SW - looks kinda like a banana...

Scottsdale Whore said...

Thank you Luckysevn! Ok Mo, then what is the orange gooey schtuff?

Anonymous said...

Oh Em GEEEEE

It's a sweet potato. With buttah.

Hehehe...it does kinda look like a banana now that I think about it.

Anonymous said...

Also, luckysevn? I heart you so damn much. And you're gorgeous too!

Anonymous said...

that looks yummy! Is he really a cook, or just your own personal chef paid for by womanly pleasures? hehe that was fun to say. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Kelly: ROFL He's an actual graduate of culinary school and was a chef for a few years as well. He's been out of that profession for a couple of years now but hones his mad skillz in our kitchen.

However, I do pay him back for his services. I won't go into detail though cause a lady never kisses and tells. LOL

S said...

Mo, I got your comment on my blog about joining my challenge. . . but I didn't have a way to email you!

Could you send me your email address? Thanks.