Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Please Excuse My Absence...Life Got In The Way

We've gone through famous people dying (RIP Billy Mays. I <3 you.) and a major holiday in which I got a day off of work and the angels cried and the people rejoiced. Amen. We're less than 80 days from the wedding and it hit me last night that WE ARE LESS THAN 80 DAYS FROM THE WEDDING ZOMFGWTFBBQ?!?!. I kinda had a freak out for a second because I'm been slacking lately in the healthy eating department and the working out department and I've drank a shitload of beer. Jesus Christ on a cracker I hope I fit into that dress. Oh, and now Thomas and I have started looking for houses to buy. A wedding and a home purchase within a month from each other. And before you ask, yes we are clearly batshit insane and should be committed.

I'm grateful that this last month has flown by so fast. I am so absolutely giddy about going to Vegas to marry Thomas that I pray for the days to pass faster but at the same time I am enjoying our summer together. We've had a great time so far and we have some even better things planned over the next two months. September 26th will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Scottsdale Whore said...

And I can't start dieting until after July 21st because HELLO? New Mexico? New Mexican Food? yeah.
SQUEEEEEEEEE for Vegas Wedding!