Monday, August 3, 2009

Then And Now

Yesterday Thomas and I, along with our friends, headed out to a small town south of Dallas for some shooting and some barbeque. Of course a fantastic time was had by all but it wasn't until I got home last night and saw the pictures from our day did I realize how much Thomas and I have physically changed over the last several months. When you're just going along day to day, pushing yourself to eat better and work out harder it's hard to see the little changes. We look at ourselves every day in the mirror and only in our clothes do we feel a difference. But comparing photos is the best way to really see what we've accomplished.

Thomas
December 08

Now that's happiness right there

Thomas
August 09




Myself
December 08

Yea baby!

Myself
August 09




The differences are subtle but they are there. I am so very proud of what he and I have accomplished over these last 8 months. We look better, we feel better, and we can only continue to improve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys both look great. It's hard to tell because you guys were dressed in winter clothes before, but you can just see it in your faces! They are so much thinner! Great job guys! You look awesome! And I love your new hair color, if I haven't told you before.