Thursday, August 13, 2009

44 Days To Go And We've Got Gifts!

Thomas and I were in agreement when we first began planning our wedding that we would not be registering for gifts anywhere. We wouldn't ask for money, or fine china, or even a set of salt and pepper shakers. We were happy in the knowledge that we would be surrounded by the people we love the most at our wedding and they were kind enough to spend their hard earned money to go all the way to Vegas. However, some people just like sending gifts and I certainly won't turn down a perfectly good present.

Wedding Gifts!!

Two heart pillows and beautiful picture from my Godmother and very awesome bride/groom luggage tags from The Princess.


4 comments:

S said...

My husband and I also opted not to register anywhere, AND we eloped. . . but were still pleasantly surprised by the gifts some people chose to give us. ;-)

FUN!!

Scottsdale Whore said...

YAY!! I love me those heart pillows! And um excuse me but I might need a godmother...thank you very much.

No fair.

Anonymous said...

SW: Godmothers are FTW!

flea said...

presents!!! i just love it when people do such nice things, cuz they love us, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

love the heart shaped pillows too btw