Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Goal To Achieve

Six months ago all I wanted to do was get to the point where I could comfortably fit into my wedding dress. While I had my cheat days (and sometimes cheat weekends) I still managed to achieve my goal. And while the size I wore in Vegas was one size more than I wanted to be when we set foot on The Strip I was content with myself and what I had accomplished. I worked my ass off, literally, to get to that point.

Now it's time to move on to the next goal - being happy with myself, in a bathing suit, for the cruise.

I have 81 days before we step foot on the boat. I am giving myself 70 days to reach, what I think, is a reasonable and attainable weight amount. I have a new workout routine that seems to be working and I'm back to eating clean and healthy meals. I am absolutely determined to be one size smaller by January than I am right now.

If you'd like to know what routine I'm currently trying check out SixPackApp.com. I'm focusing on the Push/Pull routine at the moment.





3 comments:

S said...

You can do it!

I think it's great to set goals. And you looked beautiful on your wedding day, so your hard work clearly paid off. ;-)

Mo said...

Awww, thank you sweetie. You're too kind. :o)

Scottsdale Whore said...

New post at the Pirates place

asoremen is my captcha?