Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yea, I Know. It's Been Two Days.

Do you realize how long it took me to get all of these pictures together? Like A WHOLE WORK DAY. Stealing pictures from your friends and putting them in order is hard freaking work.

I give you Viva Las Wedding! A Collection!

And if you haven't yet seen Elle's account of events then please do yourself a favor and read it NOW. She kissed Roy Orbison! *Heh*

I'm still processing the events from the weekend in my head. So much was happening and THANK GOD people who were more sober than myself were taking pictures so that I can go back and see what was really going on around me. We're still expecting more pictures from other friends as well and I can't wait to add them to our collection.

1 comment:

Scottsdale Whore said...

Thank GOD we could be there! SQUEEEEEEEEE!