Monday, October 6, 2008

Goin' To Kansas City, Kansas City Here I Come

I haven't been back "home" since May of last year. That last trip was a doozy and one that I hope will never ever repeat itself. It was a beating both physically and emotionally. Realizing, once again, how screwed up my family was (is) took it's toll on me. I told myself that I wouldn't return again until things were settled, normal. Or as normal as possible for my kin.

It's time to go again. I've put it off long enough. This trip has a different purpose though. A better one. A brighter one. I'm not going home to fix the mistakes of others or to clean up a mess. I am going home to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you

Give me the dog.

Love you

Anonymous said...

If you are going to use WoW lingo, why the hell aren't you playing the MFing game?

Love,
Your Favorite Level 70 Mage