Monday, October 27, 2008

Taking Halloween Seriously

Thomas and I had been planning our Halloween costumes for months. We'd decided long ago what we would go as, what accessories we would need to procure, and even how one of us should act in order to really and truly play our parts well. We totally pulled that shit off on Saturday night.

I dyed my hair, painted my fingernails, sported an assortment of fake tattoos, and an apron in order to look like a beer bar waitress. Thomas, the bus boy, wore hairnets, a fake gold tooth, fake jewelry, a few fake tattoos of his own and carried around a towel and spray bottle (full of a very tasty concoction of blue Poweraid and vodka made to look like Windex). Oh and let us not forget the fake mustache. That really pulled the costume together.

Let me stop boring you with words and present to you the photos from that night. Needless to say, our costumes were outstanding and we had a friggin blast.

D-Ville Halloween Extravaganza 2008!

Click the thumbnail of the picture in order to view full size and description of what in the hell was going on.

P.S. I forgot to pick up fingernail polish remover yesterday and my hair is still pretty bright red. My boss said I looked "interesting" this morning. I responded by saying, "I'm sorry I look like a whore/goth/emo kid today but Halloween is just that important. You gotta do what you gotta do, man".

P.P.S. In real life Thomas is taller than I am. In one pic I look like I'm towering over him. Damn those six inch mary jane platform shoes that were just too damn cute to pass on.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy in the diaper? LMAO!

You guys are so clever. Great costumes all around!

flea said...

awsome freakin costume!! and I love the windex bottle filled with alcohol *genius* i may just steal that for my party that i'm going to this weekend

Anonymous said...

Man o man! You guys really pulled out all the stops. Thomas' costume was AWESOME! The 'stache and the gold tooth were right on. And you looked so beer bar trashy LOVE it!

The guy in the diaper... was the pregnant trashy woman his moms?

xoxo