Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One Month Down...One Month To Go

Last night I was reminded by the beautiful and funny Elle that I am a very short 30 days away from going from a Mrs. to a Ms. In her words I will be, "Free at last, FREE at LAST!"

I have said time and time again how much I cherish my friends who have been there for me over these last 9+ months. They've been there through the lowest of lows and the highest of highs. I will never ever be able to thank them or pay them back for the shoulders I've cried on, the laughter they've provided me, and advice that's been given.

To my wonderful friends, I lovelovelovelovelove you all. Thank you, all of you, for everything you've done. Because of you I came out of this a better and much happier person. Because of you I found the real me.

And to Thomas, I am so grateful that you've come into my life. I've never been happier and I have you to thank for that. Thank you for loving me as I am. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being on my side and being the wonderful man that you are. You amaze me on a daily basis.

30 days people. 30 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet cracker sandwich - 30 days to FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Anonymous said...

30 days... woot woot... sounds like a party coming in 30 days... :-D