Friday, November 14, 2008

All Is Quiet, All Is Well

They always say that no news is good news, right? That's pretty much where I'm at right now. No major drama, no break-downs, no flat tires...just life. And that life? It is so very very good right now.

Pending any unforeseen issues the divorce is set to be final on December 1st. Amazing how easy that whole ordeal went really. It could've been nasty and mean but it wasn't. It's been smooth sailing and for that I am most grateful.

I do love this time of year though. The leaves changing and the weather turning colder. Planning Christmas parties and holiday events with friends and families makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Please feel free to remind me how warm and fuzzy it makes me when I'm bitching about seeing my family on Christmas.


No comments: