Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving?! For Serious?!?

I am in complete awe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. This year, and especially this month, has flown by for me. Soon it'll be Christmas and then the start of a brand new year. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2009 has in store for me.

Tomorrow is the first Thanksgiving in years that I won't be standing over a stove or fooling around trying to get a gigantic turkey buttered up and ready for the oven. I've been invited to spend Thanksgiving with Thomas' family and I'm looking forward to it more than I am nervous about it. Fingers crossed that they won't all hate me! I'd like to at least have one set of in-laws in my lifetime that like me.

I'd like to jump on the "this is what I'm thankful for" bandwagon but I'm not going to do it. I've said time and time again what I'm thankful for, so I'd like to hear from everyone else. Other than the obvious (read: yummy freaking Turkey) what are you thankful for this year?

P.S. To my favorite Canadian readers, y'all already had your Thanksgiving so have a happy Thursday. I'll be thinking of you while I am stuffing my face.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

D and I are going to ABC Country Kitchen tomorrow night for a turkey dinner. :) Happy US Thanksgiving to ya!

Anonymous said...

SW: Thankful for penis? Yea, I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.

Loren: Enjoy your turkey dinner!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that Thomas' family doesn't have any more than a touch of the crazy and that they appreciate your awesomness as much as we all do!

flea said...

happy turkey day! i know his family will love you, i have no worries there and you shouldn't either, oh and have a BIG piece of pie and think of me...now i'm craving pie....