Monday, November 17, 2008

Bloggin' Bewbies *UPDATED With A Winner!*

These aren't mine. If they were y'all would've seen them A LONG time ago cause I'd be proud of these puppies.

NOT MINE

Bonus points to you if you can figure out who these belong to.


Update: LOL, y'all. Not one of you has guessed it BUT! the owner of those lovely ta-tas has left a comment. Thanks for playing along.

Update 2:
"Flea said...

ok i'm going to say scotsdalewhore is the owner of those mountains!"


DING DING DING! We have a winner, folks!!!

Congratulations to Scottsdale Whore for having such a fantastic rack. I hate you and love you all at the same time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea whose they are, but thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

You boyfriend's mom's? hehe

They are pretty nice... I like mine little though. They will always be perky.

(at least that is what I keep telling myself, over and over and over to make myself feel better...)

Anonymous said...

I am printing this picture and taking to the plastic surgeon! I need some ta-tas!

flea said...

dang! i'm jealous, wish these were mine also. sadly no clue as to whose they are..

Anonymous said...

Do those boobies belong to a certain pirate? "LOL"

flea said...

ok i'm going to say scotsdalewhore is the owner of those mountains!

Anonymous said...

Flea is effing BRILL. :)

I love you more Ms. Mo

flea said...

do I win a prize?? LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I know whos Bewbies those are....They are the ones that I want to motorboat. Peace out Mo...See ya soon hopefully