Monday, September 21, 2009

Funny How Most Of Our Weekends Involve Beer

Would you like to see photos of Thomas and I and our friends drinking German beer, eating German food, and omm-pop-popping our asses off? OF COURSE YOU WOULD!!

Addison, Texas Oktoberfest 2009!

I'm not even kidding you, that was a fabulous way to spend the Saturday before we head out to Vegas. And this photo?



KILLS ME! Every.single.time.I.see.it. Best picture in the history of EVAR. It's not only the fact that these two are wearing authentic German hats and drinking authentic German beer IN TEXAS but also that the hats? THEY MATCH THEIR SHIRTS. It was totally by coincidence that it happened too. Trust me on this one.

I also find it humorous that most of our pictures are of ourselves and the people we are with totally camera whoring it up and not of actual scenery or, in this case, old white men with funny accents in short pants and suspenders. Oops.

No comments: