Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Weeks Notice

We are officially two full weeks from being in Vegas and I am absolutely AMAZED at how time has flown. It seems like only yesterday Thomas and I announced we were engaged and then decided the when and where of the occasion. I knew all the way back in May that September would be here before I knew it.

Everything is done. The shopping, the alterations, the food, music, plans. DONE. Now we wait. We wait to board our flight and we wait to make our way down the aisle. I am giddy beyond belief and I cannot wait to see everyone. I miss my family and I miss my friends. I am so very grateful they will all be there to share in our joyous day.

It won't be long now...

2 comments:

S said...

Oooh, exciting!! Can't read to hear (read) all about it. ;-)

flea said...

yay!!! so exciting