Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Click!

Dudes and dudettes! I present to you Camera Phone Fun!

Okay, that was a little lame. Just shuddup and look at the pictures.


Lotus...freaking sweet
Mmmm...Lotus. Saw this in my gym parking lot. Shocked that the guy left the tops off. Good thing we're in a nice neighborhood.


Redbull from Thailand
This is $40.00 worth of Redbull from Thailand. Non-carbonated, sweet, and syrupy. It'll also kick you straight in the ass if you drink more than half of the bottle. Worth it? Most definitely.


Ribsssssssss...yummay
Leftover home-made ribs. Lawd almighty they were good.



My co-worker's car after he wrecked it. I happened to be following him when he took a corner too fast and slammed into a curb then a wall. Driving FAIL.



My view of the pool. Apartment living has it's advantages.



Breakfast in Arizona after a night of drinkin'.



Best shirt evah. Thanks to Chicken for wearing it proudly and for letting me take a picture of it and her fantastic rack.



Hey Kelly, that cutie that you referred to? Yea, he sent me these. And don't worry, I'm most positive he'll be mentioned quite a bit in the future here.



6 comments:

Jessica Mclain said...

Nice pool, and your feet definatly look better than mine!

luckysevn said...

Nice legs mamacita! Whoohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Go girl! Those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Every Lotus I see is that fucking puke orange. Nice to see one in BLACK finally

OH god that breakfast pic made me throw up in my mouf a little

Lurker Girl said...

Umm--can you explain why there is a difference in RedBull from Thailand? and how in the hell did you get your hands on it?

Mo said...

Mama: Pedicures FTW!

Lucky: Woo woo! Like what you see there? LOL

Kelly: Oh I will go. Very much so.

SW: That breakfast was some good times right there.

Lurker girl: Good question! This Redbull is non-carbonated, and a bit sweeter than your normal run-of-the-mill Redbull in a can here. It also came in small glass brown bottles. I was tipped off by someone who saw it for sale on a message board. I just couldn't resist. Thanks for visiting!