Monday, August 25, 2008

Do Want

While walking through a local gun show this weekend I see this...

Do Want


Me: OMG! It's a pink gun! A small! Pink! Gun! Want want want want want. It's so cute!

Him: ::eyeroll:: WTF pink gun? It's a gun! It's not supposed to be cute!

Me: But it is cute and it's pink! I wonder if the magazine comes in pink too.

Him: ::head explodes::



After walking around the show for a while we came back to this same gun. I had a 10 minute battle with myself over to buy it or not. I didn't buy it. I told him that we had to leave immediately or else I would. I pouted for the next 20 minutes because I denied myself. I'm such a damn baby.



6 comments:

Jessica Mclain said...

I would have SO GOTTEN THAT THING! It's perty-ful.

Anonymous said...

omg that is a cute gun! Who'd think they made CUTE guns?! I LOVE IT! you should go back and get it!

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect shoes to match!!!

Mo said...

Mama: Trust a bitch, I'm workin' on it.

Kelly: Of COURSE you have shoes to match! That's why I heart you so.

P.S. The cutie that you commented about? I think he'll be making many an appearance on this here blog in the future.

Unknown said...

As it turns out, Mel, I have actually fired one of these. My friend Dan has one. (Not in the manly pink shade that you covet, but basic black. And with a non-satanic, Canada-approved 5" barrel of course.) It's a fine little pistol; you will not be unhappy with it.

Anonymous said...

I have to start saving for your trip back here in OCT so I can't help you with this one bebe. But if I win the lottery or fall ass first into some freak inheritance I will surely gets it for you. mmkay?

Henceforth and workboot