Friday, September 26, 2008

Dammit, I Like Pink

I didn't realize until very recently that my last three major kick-ass purchases happened to involve the color pink somehow.





I Has!

A pink iPod, a pink phone, and a pink gun - what more could a girl ask for?

I'm thinking the fondness for pink is starting to get out of control...

Have a great weekend, y'all. Pics next week of me shooting my gun and of the two different Oktoberfests that T-Dogg and I have attended. What can I say? We like beer.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pink too! I have a giant pink leather purse that is on its last leg-- and I just can't make myself part with it!Can't wait to see next week's pics!

Jessica Mclain said...

Yah know, I was never a pink girl. But dammit, I am liking it now.

Oh and what the hell is up with the pen in the trigger? Is your pen going postal? I'd keep an eye on it if I were you.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

A pink P22...lol! Rock on with your bad self.