Monday, September 15, 2008

Mergers And Acquisitions

Over the weekend I acquired a couple of new roommates. They both have numerous amounts of pros and both seemed to have taken to their new surroundings quite well. Making oneself comfortable in a strange environment can be difficult at times but it seems we have avoided that issue all together.

Both roommates are cuddly, warm, sweet, affectionate, funny, and quite handsome. However, only one of the roommates can curl up into a ball and fall asleep on my leg...

My new little buddy

On the other hand, the other roommate makes a mean Sloppy Joe, doesn't require a leash to be taken to the bathroom, and looks adorable dozing off on the couch.

I think I'll keep them both.

8 comments:

Jessica Mclain said...

Congrats on the move in babygirl! I am so happy for you. And I am sorry to say, a chihuahua is not a dog. Sorry, it is a rather large rats that barks and shakes when you look at it wrong.

Mo said...

I've been quite impressed with this particular Chihuahua. He has yet to shake and rarely barks. He also put my 90lb Delighla in her place.

Unknown said...

You work fast! Did the new pup come with T-Dawg or was he a new acquisition? :) Very cute.

Mo said...

The pup came as a packaged deal. It was a very win-win situation.

Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well, congrats on both counts!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG the new pup is CUTE!!!!!! Molly will be SO excited to have someone to play with. Congrats on the move in- I can't wait to meet your whole crew!

Anonymous said...

Congrats baby girl! Jump right on into the happiness! I love it! :-D