Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Of Course I Took Pictures

Seriously, it's been just crazy, y'all. Since the merger and creation of R&S, Inc. we have been non-stop.

We now have three, count 'em 1-2-3, puppeh dogs in the apartment. Small, medium, and large (with a side of dumb). Walking all three at the same time all while maintaining peace and sanity have proved to be challenging but we are making improvements every day. Delighla has found a buddy in Bailey and I have found a snuggle buddy in Tank. Thomas is none-too-pleased that his dog has jumped ship and is now all about the Mo though. But can you blame the poor dog? I certainly cannot for I know how irresistable I can be. And lookit how cute he is...



Other than the regular adjustments that come along with living with someone new life is spectacular. Oh sure there was that time when he took complete control over the TV and stopped my recording of a 'Will & Grace' re-run on the DVR without asking me and then I had to say, "Uh dude? WTF?". He said, "Oh, haven't you seen all these?" and then I said, "Nope, and next time at least ask me if it's okay to stop the recording" and then he says, "Okay". Then there was the time when I bought a gun and he took it apart within 30 seconds of it being out of the packaging and I SWEAR I didn't think he was going to get it back together again and I was watching him fiddle with it, all scared because HELLO it was my gun and now it's all broken and I'm sad and when he finally got it back together again he asked me if I had been nervous about him not being able to fix it and I said, "Yes, only because I don't think you want to take that back to the dealer I bought it from and say, 'Sir, can you fix this? I broke my girlfriend's PINK girly gun'". Needless to say he didn't find that visual as amusing as I did. But you know what? I am one happy mofo. He brings me lillies that smell so good that they'll make your panties drop and he makes me delicious food and he rubs my feet and he puts his dirty clothes in the hamper. I'll take all that over a deleted tv show any day of the week.

Wait...what? Oh that's right, I forgot to mention...

I bought the gun! The pink one! And I don't care if the guy who sold it to me gave me shit it still goes BANG.

Look!

I Has!

Photos to come of me actually shooting this beauty. It shall be glorious.

Now, the gun show. Wow. Just wow. I thought the last one Thomas and I went to was interesting. LOLOLOLOLOL no. Words cannot do this event justice, only photos...

Inappropriate use of quotation marks
Don't worry, I've already submitted this to The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks.

This guy made me LOL
Now this guy? Whoa. We weren't sure if we should salute him or laugh at him. We chose laughing at him after we heard him speak with an Austrailian accent.

I would've taken more photos but I had to go all secret squirrel just to get those two. Apparently they frown on photos being taken of weapons or some bullcrap like that. I'm sure it's because of the terrorists. They're always ruining my fun.



3 comments:

Jessica Mclain said...

Put another shrimp on the oozie, my good mate! Put's some 'scope' on the subject haha. He's looking at scopes... put a scope.. on... uh yea.

Anonymous said...

Pink guns rock

Anonymous said...

I am seriously getting a gun. What do I have to ask for to get that pink beauty?!