Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Road Trips Are For The Win

It would be impossible for me to detail exactly what went down over this past Labor Day weekend. There was just so very much said and done. Suffice it to say, it rocked like no other.

What do you get when you combine me and three extremely funny people with beer, a raft, music, and a river? This...

River Trip


There were drunk half naked people, there were mariachis, there were long road trip conversations about the future, there was laughter, and the meeting of new friends. It was a fantabulous time and a weekend I can assure you that I will never forget.


5 comments:

S said...

Looks like fun!

Who is TDogg??

Mo said...

T-Dogg just happens to be that handsome feller in those pictures.

luckysevn said...

Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you... again.

I'm going to go change a dirty diaper now. *sigh*

flea said...

wow, that looks like an amaingly good time!! wish I could've been there

Anonymous said...

That looks like such fun!

I love going down the river...