Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Spirit? Yea, I Got Your Christmas Spirit Right Here.

I promised my Grandmother I would be "home" for Christmas this year. Since I would be single and without in-laws this year (Thank the Lord in Heaven for that too) I told her I would be there with jingle-jingle-bells on. If it was possible for me to beat myself up for something telling them I would be there would be a good reason for a self ass whooping. Not to mention a string of other bad ideas I've had in the past 27 years.

For the past few years I had a perfectly good agreement with my family. You don't get me anything and I won't get you anything. See how that works? IT'S WIN/WIN FOR EVERYONE! That sooooo wasn't going to happen this year and for the past few weeks I've been wracking my brain thinking up gifts for these people. These people who already have everything they could possibly want. These people who make it their goal in life to be difficult to buy for. These people who when asked what they would like for Christmas they respond with, "Oh honey, you don't have to get us anything!". Yea effing right, Grandma. Just pony up the scoop on what you want and I'll buy it! Do I get that though? Hell to the nizzo. So because she refuses to give me any good ideas for herself she'll just have to be happy with the fact that I showed up on Christmas and that I care about her cat's digestive system.







4 comments:

S said...

I think that's a great gift idea for a cat owner! ;-)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha That's fucking fabulous! What do you get the person that has everything? A freaking chiapet! duh!

I have a couple of people that I just found a gift for... hmmm

Mark Eisenmann said...

Im at the end of my wits with this shit i am in. AHHHHH! i need a change badly. My thoughts are sporatic, i act like im an addict but im gonna whip this shit to my bones callapse. I will not fall - no one can beat me

Mo said...

S: It's better than the Homer Simpson chiahead. LOL

Kelly: They have the Scooby Doo one too!

Mark: Alright there, Slim Shady. lol