Thursday, December 11, 2008

How About A Post Where I Don't Bitch And Moan?

Alright so I've been a little cranky this week. With work being dead, Christmas very very close, cold weather, not getting my way when it came to the divorce date, and being sick I've been a little on edge. I do my best not to let that crankiness spill over at home and at work but I know that I've slipped up here and there.

In all honesty I am looking forward to going to Missouri for Christmas. The thought of Thomas and I spending our first Christmas together, hanging out with my family who adores him, and hopefully waking up to snow on Christmas morning almost makes me giddy. I can't wait to see him open his gifts and I can't wait to see what he's gotten for me. Sometimes it's hard for me to think of Christmas without being miserable. I've spent the last several Christmas' at home, bored, and going out of my mind because I was surrounded by people that could care less about me. That won't be the case this year or the next or the next and I need to realize that. Old habits die hard but I'm working on it.

So in order to get myself into full-on Christmas mode I've been watching youtube vids today (yea I know, I work real hard around here) and these are just a few that I've found.















Have a favorite Christmas youtube vid?? Post it up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.. this is odd, but the Hanukkah song actually puts me in the Christmas mood. weird. lol

thanks for sharing. that first one was awesome.

Anonymous said...

The Hanukkah song always puts me in the Christmas mood too. So freaking funny!