Monday, December 29, 2008

Best.Christmas.EVAR!!!

I am not even kidding about that either. It's hard to know where to begin really. There was a ton of gifts (some better than others *cough*DIAMOND EARRINGS*cough*) and there was a ton of food (enough to feed a damn army) and there was crying over special gifts given and then the laughing so hard that you cry over gag gifts and just a fantastic time in general.

So many times before I have been disappointed on Christmas, not necessarily because of what I received (although that didn't always help) but because of the people I was surrounded by. I hadn't spent a Christmas at home in so very very long and being with my family and with Thomas just made me so very happy. I am so grateful for everything my family did for me and I'm even more grateful for what Thomas gave to me. But it wasn't just about the gifts (don't get me wrong the gifts were freaking awesome) it was about the entire experience. All of us being together, having a good time, and happy. It was more than worth the time and money I put into the gifts and was definitely worth the drive up to Missouri. This was a Christmas I will never ever forget as long as I live.

Christmas 2008 - in pictures


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad yours was so great! I'm so happy for all the great stuff that is happening for you this year.