Monday, December 22, 2008

ZOMFGWTFBBQ!!! It's Almost Christmas!!

Once again I am in shock that another holiday is upon us. Not just upon us but right on our asses and breathing down our necks. All of the Christmas presents have been wrapped and I've got a list in my head of what needs to be packed for our trip to Missouri. A dog-sitter has been found for Miss Delighla and there's very little that needs to be done now except to get the car packed up and to get our butts to Kansas City.

To those who celebrate it, have a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings everyone what they really wanted. To those who don't, have a Happy Christmakwanzakkuah and stuff anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um I can't get into my own fucking blog. Nice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! DRIVE SAFE!

flea said...

Merry Christmas Mo!!