Friday, December 19, 2008

I HAS PREZZIES!!11ty!!

I came home to a HUGE box from my homegirls Princess and Elle. There is NOTHING better than coming home to presents!! So I open up the box and dig through all of the packing material (it was a shit ton. Trust a bitch.) and see an awesome note from Princess saying how much she lurves me. AWWWWWWWW! Here's my loot!


PREZZIESSSS!!!!!

It's a SWMH Club Fo SHO t-shirt (she had it made for me even though I couldn't make it back in October) and an awesome frame with a pictar of Princess and I looking super HAWT and a gorgeous wind chime from Elle!!

I EFFING LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Princess and Elle,

Thank you SOOOOOO much!!! You are the two bestest friends a girl could ever have! I am so very very thankful to have met you and to have you both in my life. You are truly two of the most wonderful women I have ever met and are an inspiration to me. Your hearts are as big as your alcohol tolerance and the love you show is overwhelming. I could never ever repay you two for what you've given to me this year but I will do my best to try. Thank you again for my gifts. You rock my face off. For serious.

Love,
Mojangled


2 comments:

Elle said...

Word.

To yo MOTHA!

Love you, baby girl. Merry Christmas.

word verification: lubanc. WTF?

Anonymous said...

Bojangle!

"alcohol tolerance" SNORT!

Glad you likey and love you oodles and oodles

Merry Christmas bebeguurl!